Terms Of Service.
Please read the agreement carefully and understand it before continuing to use this website.
Any questions should be forwarded to «[email protected]».
Pdf Search engine.
The information accessible to you using www.bitlib.net Search Engine has many sources that has no connection/association with www.bitlib.net and/or its licensors/affiliates.
www.bitlib.net distributes information supplied by third parties and provides links and references gathered from outside sources of The Web.
By using this service, you agree to assume all risk of loss due to the use, which may be obtained by using this web site.
www.bitlib.net produce automated search results like Google and every search may return unexpected or unwanted references. These references may contain offensive, obscene, or illegal material. www.bitlib.net just links to ( AND NOT IN ANY WAY PUBLISH!) content supplied by third parties or generally available on the Internet, www.bitlib.net has no more editorial control over such information than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any information, opinion, advice, statement, service, offer, or other materials or content are the property and responsibility of their respective author(s) or distributor(s) and NOT of www.bitlib.net.
The design, images, logo and other contents of the www.bitlib.net web site are owned by www.bitlib.net and are protected by intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties.
The information contained in www.bitlib.net databases may not be used, copied, distributed, sublicensed, modified, rented, altered, reverse engineered or recompiled in any way without written permission from the owner.
Contact in Case of Abuse
If you have reason to believe that one of our Search Results is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Please allow up to a 3-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
* Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
* Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
* Please provide the exact and complete www.bitlib.net search links to the file download link.
* If there are several links, please include all links with complete details in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
* If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
* Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
* Please write to us only in English.
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with.
Thank you for your understanding.